Meet ONA Team
Reem Magued's Bio
Aya Abd El-Nasser
Aya Abd El-Nasser's Bio
Marketing Communications Department
Nour Hashem's Bio
Aya Tarek's Bio
Kwthar Ahmed's Bio
Her passion to Public Relations started earlier in college while she was drown in NGOs and Student activities ,first she was a project manager at “ENACTUS” then a Relations specialist at “AISEC” ,after that she moved to TEDx Tanta ,participated in organizing up to 10 events ,her job at TEDx was basically to search for potential speakers, contact them, write their scripts and prepared them for the stage. During these two years at TEDx Tanta she was also a public relation specialist in a cultural institute in Mansoura called “ Books Beans” which consider to be an embassy for education and talents which is absent in Al- Mansura, after participating in organizing anonymous number of events From the book signings, to the culture workshops and concerts Mansoura became the third big city after Cairo and Alex and Kwthar Proudly assisted in making happen. After she completed her duties towards her small city she moved to Cairo has spent 3 month as a telesales in Teleperformance , then moved to DC Media as a Public Relations specialist.
Kwthar have a certification of Professional Public Relation program from AUC as well as a Diploma in Social media and Digital marketing from Shaw Academy and also a Spokesperson workshop from ONA Academy.
She joined ONA Academy’s team 8 months ago hopping to add a value and participate in continues success of ONA and to reach the ultimate standard of quality.
Hossam Ahmed's Bio
Mohamed El Azzony
Mohamed El Azzony's Bio
Production & Planning Department
Mohamed Mohsen's Bio
Mohsen is responsible for:
- Checking the readiness of the studio and sound studio.
- The setup of the studio( cameras ,décor ,auto-cue ,pens ,papers ,etc.). During the interviewing phase.
- Checking the readiness of the academy classes technically with the IT dep.
- Preparing the academy’s VTRs (News bulletins, Titers, GFX , Breaking News).
- Preparing the studio setup before each practical session according to the course rundown .. And preparing the machine room if there is required VTRs .. and preparing the auto-cue.
- Meeting with every trainers before practical sessions to discuss the running session.
- Run the sessions to be finished on time.
- Following up the practical material to be delivered to the participants .. And to be archived in the academy.
- In the outdoor shooting case: preparing the equipment’s with the booking .. and street permissions and cars plus running the shoot.
- Finishing the projects with an editor.
- Study tour briefing in courses that will visit the media city ,and preparing car and entrance permission for the visit.
- Have the responsibility for the following up process with the producer.